La Réserve de Sirus
The grapes for the Réserve de Sirus come from younger vineyards where the expression of the terroir is less marked, allowing the varietal characteristics to emerge.
- Located in the heart of the Minervois appellation, the estate is made up of 170 acres of which 60 are planted with typically Mediterranean grape varieties : Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah and Mourvèdre.
- Cinsault (40%), Syrah (25%), Grenache (23%), Mourvèdre (12%)
- Each parcel of vines is harvested by hand and separately vinified and placed in Burgundian-style open wooden vats. Aged six months in 30% new oak casks.
- Visual Aspect:
- Dark cherry color.
- Complex; marked by aromas of intense red fruit, cherries and cassis.
- A nice round taste reveals a balance of silky tannins and flavors of ripe fruit.
- Food Pairing:
- Pork, beef, hard and soft cheeses, pate.
- Sizes Available:
- UPC Code:
- 8 54934 00006 9