Bourgogne Pinot Noir
A soft, pleasant strawberry, the plump fruits are well-balanced by delicate notes of wood.
- The land that concentrates on the production of Bourgogne appellations covers 8,220 acres, which makes this appellation one of the rarest regional appellations in France.
- 100% Pinot Noir
- Vinification in oak vats followed by an ageing of 8 months in barrels that include 15% new oak.
- Visual Aspect:
- Brilliant cherry red
- Red fruit aromas, cherry, kirsch with notes of lime and mint
- A plump wine with a lot of fruit and a delicate note of wood. Good persistence. Harmonious and well balanced
- Food Pairing:
- Grilled or roasted red meats, light game, poultry and mild cheeses
- Sizes Available:
- UPC Code:
- 0 11699 00917 5